Company : State Bank of Mysore
Head Quarters Location : Bangalore
Industry : Bank
Service / Product : Bank Service
Website : www.statebankofmysore.co.in
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Customer Alert :
** Customer Alert- Safe Banking Guidelines
** State Bank of Mysore, is committed to make your banking with us a wonderful experience.
** Several Measures are adopted at State Bank of Mysore to enhance the security and protection of your account.
** Our Bank’s Safe Banking guidelines set out simple steps you can take to ensure that your money and your personal details are safe and secure.
** Whether it’s about online-banking security or traditional-banking security threats, Be Informed. Know how to protect your accounts.
Toll free Number : 1800 – 425 – 2244
SMS : UNHAPPY to 99 0002 0002
ATM And Debit Card Safety Tips :
1. Pay attention to your surroundings. Consider taking a friend with you if you use an ATM at night or in a deserted area
2. Park in a well-lit area close to the ATM, and prepare your transactions before approaching the ATM. Close the entry door completely upon entering an ATM facility equipped with a door. Do not permit any unknown person(s) to enter an ATM facility with you after regular banking hours
3. If you notice something suspicious or feel uncomfortable, cancel your transaction and leave the ATM immediately. Report all crimes immediately to the operator of the automated teller machine or to local law enforcement
4. When using an ATM or point-of-sale (POS) terminal, shield the keypad while entering your PIN number. Whenever possible, use your body as a shield
5. Put your cash in your handbag or pocket immediately; wait to count it until you get home or are safely in your car
6. Take your transaction receipt with you. Do not leave it at the ATM
7. When using your debit card for purchases, review your sales slip before signing it and check to see if the correct amount has been filled in. Never sign a blank sales slip.
8. Make sure the merchant returns your card to you when your purchase transaction is complete
9. Memorize your PIN number. Do not write your PIN number on your card and never give your PIN number to anyone. The bank will not call you to request the information
Write Us :
The Deputy General Manager
Information Technology Services Department
State Bank of Mysore
H .O.: K.G.Road, Bangalore – 560254, INDIA
Phone: 91 80 22353901
Fax: 91 80 22283684
About Us :
State Bank of Mysore was established in the year 1913 as Bank of Mysore Ltd. under the patronage of the erstwhile Govt. of Mysore, at the instance of the banking committee headed by the great Engineer-Statesman, Dr. Sir M.Visvesvaraya. Subsequently, in March 1960, the Bank became an Associate of State Bank of India. State Bank of India holds 90% of shares. The Bank’s shares are listed in Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai stock exchanges.