Company : NAC Jewellers
Head Quarters : Chennai
Industry : Jewellers
Service / Product : Jewellery
Website : www.nacjewellers.com
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
NAC Jewellers Customer Care Number
Call Us : 044-43996666
Email : customercare AT nacjewellers.com
Related / Similar Service : Joyalukkas Customer Care Number
No.58, North Mada Street,
Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004,
Tamil Nadu, India
T NAGAR :
No.20, North Usman Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017,
Tamil Nadu, India
Savings Terms & Conditions
1.Grow gold future is an 11- month duration savings scheme.
2. Customers can buy jewellery with no wastage UPTO 19%!!!
3. Customers are welcome to enroll in the saving scheme with the below-mentioned denominations (in rupees) as monthly installment.
(i) 1000 (ii) 2500 (iii) 5000 (iv) 7500 (v) 10000 (vi) 25000
4. Monthly installments are fixed in nature. Customers will have to choose any one of the denominations mentioned above and will have to pay the same for 11 months.
5. The customer at the end of the 11 month period can buy gold jewellery at rates prevailing then, based on the amount accumulated.
6. Monthly installment should reach NAC Jewellers on or before 30th of every month.
7. Customers have to pay all the 11 installments within the timeframe of 11 months from the date of first payment to avail the scheme benefits.
8. Customers can pay their monthly installments through online (nacsavings.com) or at any of the NAC Jewellers outlets.
9. Mode of payments can be through Online (nacsavings.com) / Cash / Demand Draft / Money Order / Electronic Clearing System / At Par Cheques / Local Cheques / Debit Cards / Credit Cards.
10. Once the payment is made NEFT/IMTS/RTGS, please inform us by sending e-mail to nacml.chit AT gmail.com(For Mylapore store joiners) or chit AT nacjewellers.com (For T nagar store joiners) mentioning your chit ID.
11. This scheme is valid only for purchase of gold jewellery including special items.
12. Scheme not applicable on Diamond, Platinum and Real antique.
13. VAT, Making Charge and any other government levies shall be fully borne by customers.
14. The wastage on jewellery more than 19% will have to be borne by the customer
15. Bank service charge will be collected additionally for Credit card payments.
16. If payment is made through the Indian bank account, please send an email attaching the bank receipt copy.