Company : Wildcraft India Pvt. Ltd.
Head Quarters : Bangalore
Industry : Online Shopping
Service/Product : Packs & Gear, Men & Women Accessories
Website : https://wildcraft.in/contacts
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Wildcraft Contact Customer Care Number
Tel: +91 9035313131
Email Id: customercare AT wildcraft.in
Related : Renge Faridabad Contact Number & Address : www.customercare.gen.in/9305.html
Wildcraft India Pvt. Ltd.
15th Cross Road,
Outer Ring Road,
J.P. Nagar 4th Phase
Bangalore – 560078
For career related queries
Drop in an email to: careers AT wildcraft.in
For corporate queries or bulk orders
Drop in an email to: corpenquiry AT wildcraft.in
Returns and Exchange
You can exchange any order within 7 working days from the date of delivery at any of our retail stores or you can ship it back to us. All exchanges must be unworn and unused.
Shipping Info :
Shipping Partners : BlueDart | DTDC | India Post
Shipping Duration : Delivery within 7 days from the order date within India.
International orders 20 – 25 days
Shipping Charges :
FREE shipping within India, except Maharashtra which is subjected to octroi charges provided below
Mumbai- Rs. 30
Pune and other cities of Maharashtra – Rs. 20
Wrong or Damaged Order :
While these cases are extremely rare, however, if you do receive a wrong or a damaged product, please ensure that you contact our customer care executive at +919035313131 or mail us at customercare AT wildcraft.in within 3 working days. In such cases, we would request you to drop the product at the nearest retail store after confirmation from our customer care executive. If there are no retail stores in your city, we would request you to courier the product to us, we will reimburse the courier charges via an online gift voucher.
Send in the product/s to:
Wildcraft India Pvt Ltd,
15TH Cross, Outer Ring Road,
4th Phase, JP Nagar,
Ph: 080 40405000
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will do what we reasonably can to protect the identity and private details of all users on this site.
1. Please note that if you are registered, your username, profession and location you provide will be visible to other users of the site.
2. You can change your personal details at any time by logging into the Website and going to your profile menu.
3. Any comments submitted to the Website or posts made via our forums are readable by the public so please think before you post under your real name.
4. If you prefer writing a comment anonymously, please log out of your account and comment as an unregistered guest.
6. In order to improve our website we may collect, store and use your personal data, such as:
i. information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website;
ii. the information that you provided when you registered with us and/or our newsletters; and
iii. any other information that you choose to send to us.