1. Home
  2. =>>
  3. Government
  4. =>>
  5. consumerhelpline.gov.in Toll Free Helpline Number...
All posts from

consumerhelpline.gov.in Toll Free Helpline Number : Department of Consumer Affairs

Company : Department of Consumer Affairs
Head Quarters : Delhi
Industry : Government
Service/Product : Consumer Services
Website : http://consumerhelpline.gov.in/

Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.

Toll Free Consumer Helpline Number

Toll Free : 1800114000 OR 14404
All Days Except National Holidays(09:30 AM To 05:30 PM)

Related : Food & Supplies Department Haryana Toll Free Helpline Number : www.customercare.gen.in/9868.html

SMS on this Number 8130009809. We will get back to you.

Contact Details

Director (PG)
Department of Consumer Affairs
Krishi Bhawan. New Delhi – 110001
Email : nch-ca[at]gov[dot]in
Ph. Number : 011-23386210
Project Director NCH 011-23468349
Project Manager NCH 011-23708398
For any technical issue 011-23381689
Timing: Monday to Friday (09:00 AM To 05:30 PM)


What kind of grievances can be registered?
Ans. Grievances related to Consumer Issues can be registered.

How one registers his / her Grievance?
Any aggrieved consumer can register his / her grievance by either calling the toll free number 1800-11-4000 or 14404 and talk to an agent or register himself once in the portal, get an userid and password and lodge his grievance himself attaching necessary documents, if any.

Step 1. A one time registration is required for lodging a complaint. For registration go to the web portal consumerhelpline.gov.in and click on the login link and then singup giving details required, verify through your email. The User id and password are created.
Step2. Using this user id and password, enter into the portal and fill in require details of complaint attaching necessary documents (if available).

What are the other features available in this portal?
This portal has many consumer awareness material under links Consumer Rights, Consumer Fora, Consumer Protection Act. Links to various other useful sites are also available under Important Links

What happens to the grievance?
** Any grievance received either through online registration or call center is entered in the portal and a unique docket number is generated and given.
** Grievances received are sent to the concerned company / agency / regulator / ombudsman, as the case maybe, for speedy redress. Action taken is updated on real time basis by the concerned agency.
** As a follow up action, these agencies are reminded at stipulated interval.

How do I track the status of my complaint?

The status of the complaint can be tracked from the portal under the link a Track your complaint without loging into the portal.

What Action do I expect on my complaint?
Every grievance will be registered and a Unique Complaint ID is issued. The complaint will be forwarded to the concerned company/ regulator / authority for action. Action taken by them is updated against each grievance.

What is the time limit for the redress process?
Each and every grievance received through the portal will be taken up with the concerned company / agency etc. for speedy disposal. It may take up to a maximum of 60 days to arrive at a logical conclusion.

Who will be contact person in the Department of Consumer Affairs?
Director (PG) Department Of Consumer Affairs
Krishi Bhawan. New Delhi – 110001
Project Director NCH 011-23468349
Project Manager NCH 011-23708398
For any technical issue 011-23381689


This website has been launched by the Department of Consumer Affairs to create awareness,advise and redress consumer grievances and act as a central registry for lodging consumer complaints. Though all efforts will be made to address these complaints, all complaints may not be fully or satisfactorily resolved.

Contents of links to sites outside this web portal, are not the responsibility of the Department. All rights are reserved.

No part of this web portal, can be reproduced / copied without the prior approval of the Department of Consumer Affairs. This portal is an alternate dispute redressal mechanism. In case, the consumer is not satisfied, he/she can approach the appropriate Consumer Commission/Fora.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment.

www.customercare.gen.in © 2021

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   SiteMap